I have been tagged by Heather from Hangry Pants . Quite the honor, and I will try to fulfill most of the requirements. Unfortunately, I won’t really be tagging anyone back, because I must sadly admit that I have very few blog friends. You now all know my secret shame. Anyway, here we go:
Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you;
2. Post the rules of tagging on your blog;
3. Blog about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself;
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them; and
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you tag so they know they are “it.”
And here are my unspectacular quirks:
1. I got married young. Like, freakishly young. Age 20 to be exact.
2. Well 2 is related to 1. I do most things young. High school done at 16. College done at 20. Unfortunately, most people don’t know what they want to do when they’re 16, or even 20. I was no exception.
3. When I was younger I always thought LA was exciting and glamorous and I wanted to live there. Then I did. Turns out I belong in the Midwest. It’s a hard thing to realize about yourself.
4. I like color. No, seriously, I actually said this to my husband when I first met him. He couldn’t run away because he was in the backseat of my car. Now we have a house and our kitchen and family room are orange and yellow. My mom thinks it’s “interesting.”
5. My dog Lucy is named after Lucille Ball, because I Love Lucy was my favorite show when I was little. My dog Larry got his name because it goes well with Lucy.
6. When I was younger I wanted to be an artist and one of my fondest memories of childhood is from the 6th grade when my father to me to see the traveling Claude Monet exhibit at the Art Institute of Chicago.
Here’s some Food…
My French Bread made excellent french toast this morning!
And while I was taking a Math final, Brent made dinner! He wanted me to post this picture he took of his mise en place:
Which turned into some delciious Shrimp Pad Thai!
Good Night, and again, sorry I wimped out on the blog tag. I’m super lame, but you can take solice in knowing that I’m aware of that.