Here is a brief photo essay of some things I made and ate last week:
- More Sourdough Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- More yummy pesto bagels
- Moby’s Vegan Chili, courtesy of Tessa and Greg. I can’t find the recipe online anywhere, but it was delicious, and my first time using seitan.
- Fish Masala, based loosely on this recipe.
- Banana-Pecan mini-muffins. Yum!
- Portobello and Pepper Panini based on this recipe.
They were made on the homemade whole wheat french bread I made like 2 weeks ago.
- Pineapple Cashew Quinoa Stir-fry from Veganomicon.
That’s all for now!