Tonight’s dinner was leftover black bean burgers,which were frozen and then reheated tonight. Our buns were freshly made bagels, which I’ll post about later.
The side dish was something new for us. I’m making a dish that uses half of the cauliflower later in the week, and wanted to use the other half as a side. I’ve been so bored with our veggies lately, mostly because I always just steam or saute them in olive oil and garlic, which is good, but a bit boring night after night.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons Parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss together all ingredients except cheese.
- Bake in a casserole dish for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and broil for 3-5 minutes.
This was really good! Brent’s eyebrows grew pointed and he gave me a look of concern, when I said we were having roasted cauliflower as a side, but he enjoyed it. It is definitely a make again.
Off to class, and hopefully the gym afterwards. Padre thanks you all for the birthday wishes! He thoroughly enjoyed the post. 🙂