I took last night off. Of everything – no cooking, cleaning, volunteering, homework, etc… I’m feeling a cold coming on and I just chilled on the couch and watched a movie and some TV. I’m sure I’ll be regretting it come tonight when I’m scrambling to get school work and cleaning done before my fam comes, but oh well. It felt nice.
So to make up for the lack of culinary genius in this post, I wanted to spread the word about some fun stuff going on.
- Check out Sarah’s giveaway of delicious non-recall affected nuts!
- Visit Kelly to win some coupons for Greek yogurt!
- Zesty has some awesome new gear, and you can win some!
- A while ago I was trying to get scuff marks off of my baseboards and my mom and aunt recommended Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I did not purchase them (and still have scuff marks), but now I (and you) can try them for free.
- If you want to try some new tea flavors, check out the free samples at Teasta, or get a sample from Might Leaf.
How’s everybody’s week going? Brent has tomorrow off, lucky man, but my week hasn’t been too bad. My English class is kind of being a thorn in my side right now, but such is life.
I’ve been craving some cookies, and with my mom and sister coming, it seems like a great weekend to bake some (especially because they can take a bunch home with them). I was thinking of just some chocolate chip (with toffee because that’s how Brent likes them), but I’m feeling open to suggestions. Anyone in love with a cookie recipe that I should try immediately?