I’ve got a great giveaway for you all. The nice people from Alouette cheese contacted me to ask if I was interested in sampling some of their products, including their new Sweet & Spicy Pepper Medley flavor. I was so excited about this offer — I love cheese! I received coupons in the mail for free products, including Baby Brie, Spreadable Cheese, and Cheese Crumbles.
I have 4 sets of coupons to giveaway. Each winner will receive one of each of the three product coupons!! To enter, just leave a comment on this post telling me a story about your favorite food. The Contest ends Sunday December 6 at midnight eastern time.
A fellow cheese-loving blogger, Kelly from the Pink Apron gave me a Beautiful Blogger Award, which is one of the nicest things anyone has done for me lately. Receiving the award means I’m supposed to share seven things about myself. Now, I’m pretty tired and my brain tends to be fried all the time, so I can’t guarantee these will be new or interesting, but here goes:
- I have an addictive personality. My husband will tell you this is an understatement. It is most apparent in my TV watching – I will watch hours, literally days worth of Law & Order at a time.
- I’m very sensitive to drugs – especially caffeine. The people at Starbucks accidentally thought I said “double-shot” once and I was so jazzed up I was almost physically ill in the car. 2 weeks ago I drank 20oz of coffee and felt high for 2 full days.
- I’m desperate to move. Interesting, considering last year I claimed I belong in the midwest. Oh well, I’m sure it won’t be the last time I speak too soon. Unfortunately no one seems to want to buy our house.
- It really annoys me when Brent is sick…. bodes well for my future in nursing doesn’t it?
- When I get homesick, I sometimes make tuna casserole (the old-school kind with cream of whatever soup) or listen to Carole King’s Tapestry album, both things that remind me of my mom. I don’t even like tuna casserole that much.
- I’m a creature of routine. Rarely does a Thursday night pass without me watching Grey’s anatomy with a glass of red wine in hand. The routine and familiarity probably relax me more than the actual wine.
- I have to get up at 5am every Tuesday. Not a morning person. 😦
Unfortunately, due to my preoccupation with school, I’m not so up on my blog-reading, so I’ll just pass the award on to everyone rather than naming specific bloggers.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST!!!