It’s 70 degrees outside with a crisp, cool breeze. I am in Heaven – seriously, Heaven! I turned off the A/C this morning and opened all the windows. Pure bliss. It’s making me think autumn is coming soon! Every year I live for the first hints of fall. It’s my favorite time of year, and I can’t wait for it to finally be here. Below are my Top Ten Favorite Things I look forward to in the fall – In no particular order:
- Butternut Squash Soup – all soups, actually
- Sweaters, turtlenecks, layering & other clothing coziness
- Warm apple cider
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes – pumpkin spice anything, really
- Perfect walking weather
- Crunchy leaves – so incredibly satisfying to step on
- Back to school college nostalgia
- Casseroles, baked pasta dishes and other oven-baked goodness
- The beginning of fireplace season – the fireplace in the new house is wood-burning!
What’s your favorite season and what do you look forward to about it?